• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde looking for raid preparing guild

oetker

Hey folks!

A friend of mine and myself are currently leveling our main chars (hunter & druid) and are looking for a guild. We kind of have a hard time finding one that is preparing for raiding but still accepts not-lvl-60-people. Don't get me wrong, we don't expect being invited into a raid the second we hit 60, of course we know that there will still be a lot of gear farming before that. Also we try to avoid those guilds that spam constantly the world chat and seem to seek nothing but more members and probably wont ever have a raid going.
We have quiet some raid exp from retail (from vanilla to mop), have played long enough to prefer keeping it calm and without drama and are looking for a guild that still plays this game for fun (which doesn't mean that we wont take raiding seriously).

Since we are both EU we prefer raiding times somewhere between more or less 5pm and 2am server time.

If that sounds any interesting to you, or if you have any tips what guild might be interesting for us, don't hesitate to leave a comment. :)

adios!

Last edited:
Top Bottom