• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Looking for scandinavian/danish guild k3. ally or horde doesnt matter.

marver

hello guys.

any danish/scandinavian people that are going to roll in k3 if yes let me know i would like to join. ally or horde doesnt matter i have had many 60's in both sides. so i know what to do :)

Don't u like people from other countries? :(

The community is generally more tight knit and easier to get into with fellow countrymen. Not everyone speaks great English either, so easier for everyone to banter on voice comms if it's in their native tongue.

Gonna hop on this as well. Norwegian here (26) looking for a Scandinavian/Norwegian guild. Played retail for 10 years on and off, loads of raiding exp. Got a 60 at LH, but stopped playing a while ago. Want to get the full fresh experience one last time before official classic.

Let me put it simply for you who seek a Scandinavian guild... there is most likely going to be 1-3 of those guilds as they have been there on both K1 & K2 however if you want my opinion it is better to be more broadminded rather than exclude potential friends.

If you exclusively go for a language/country based guild you will be playing with a much more limited crew, of course Scandinavians are world wide known to be among the #1 most friendly & happy people but still if you are neutral and speak english not only will your english improve you might meet people you otherwise might have missed and it feels more coordinated & professional to communicate in english ^^

Population might not be sky high but it will never be dry, heck even when rival servers tried to proclaim kronos dead or inferior numbers didnt drop instead after some time those so called rivals died out instead, i am sure you can find some youtube vids left from the time when people tried to do so still ^^

If you want a more valid picture then take a look at the raid logs as you can track guilds performance & rankings back to release if you wanted or just read through the nice visual display to get an idea of how well the raid performed or the individuals ^^

you should take a look at those logs & the armory there are quite a lot of neat stuff

Im and 44 year old guy from Norway, and i have experience from endgame raiding all the way from retail vanilla up to Legion. I have several toons on different private servers. The one i startet on was kronos 2 ,and did some raiding there but my guild disbanded due to Legion launch. http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KRO&player=Ahiles. So im aiming for same type of character on K3. Does not matter ally or horde , nordic or international guild. PM me if this is interesting. Add me on Discord Ahilez#6202.

Last edited:
Top Bottom