• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Loot Roll under Interface>Display Missing

ShadowBasic

Anyone else not have this option in the UI when downloading the client from the Kronos website?

Need help please.

I can't find a solution online

Thank you!

There is only one option regarding loot under the Interface settings, and that is under Advanced tab, Chat options which allows to show "Detailed loot information".

There is only one option regarding loot under the Interface settings, and that is under Advanced tab, Chat options which allows to show "Detailed loot information".

No, I have the same problem. The UI does not have the detailed loot information after downloading from the Kronos homepage. I cannot find any solution either. I believe we will need to find patches online (1.8 or 1.9) I believe.

Last edited:
So your problem is that you don't see all party member's rolls in the chat and you don't have the "Detailed Loot Infomartion" option under the interface, advanced tab, chat options column on the left?

I downloaded client via torrents (from Kronos webpage) and I do have the option in the interface to see detailed loot info and all rolls are visible normally in chat.

I managed to miss the Target of Target option for over a week, so this isn't meant as an insult.

Please confirm that you don't have the option Detailed Loot Information in this position:

Yea it just was not there when I originally downloaded from Kronos. Since then I have wiped all file and re-download client. The detailed loot option is now there, but now interactive chat option in chat box is missing. Still trying to figure this all out. I also know it is not an add-on problem. I have tried with and without addons. If anyone has advise I am more than happy to listen.

Top Bottom