• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Low lvl dungeons anyone?

Hlyutron

LFG and dungeon finder suck

so, if yare interested in participating in a low-lvl dungeons, please sign here, and then contact in game later on.

I am Hlyutronn, low lvl (22 atm) warlock interesting mostly in dungeons, not questing, but cant really find any groups. Regards!

LFG and dungeon finder suck

so, if yare interested in participating in a low-lvl dungeons, please sign here, and then contact in game later on.

I am Hlyutronn, low lvl (22 atm) warlock interesting mostly in dungeons, not questing, but cant really find any groups. Regards!

It would help if you mention ypur faction ;)

Type this to join the global channel:
Code:
/join world

Also a good way to organize a dungeon group is to whisper people directly. You can type something like this:
Code:
/who c-"warrior" c-"druid" c-"paladin" 20-29

This way you'll see a list of all the tanking classes (warriors, druids and paladins - yes, paladins can tank dungeons) on a level range of 20-29. Same logic can be applied to find other roles. Just keep in mind that on Kronos the "/who" list is limited to 50 characters.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I downloaded vQueue, logged on Kronos server, it seems that there are no players requesting party, may I do something wrong?

Top Bottom