• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LunaUnitFrames

Mortes

Authorized
Hi there!

I am searching for an good Heal-Raidframe for an friend (and for a future healing toon) and found Luna, but now i want to now how i could display durations of healing ticks (durations of hots on friendly targets) and how i could disable or configurate target of target of target of target (really annoying...)

Could anybody give me an helping hand or could i achive better results with another raidframe like grid or some ctraid-stuff?

Luna is the best.

To open the Luna config menu, type /luf
Then you will see different tabs with different config options. You can disable certain parts of the addon by ticking off the enable box for e.g. ToToT. Luna also has an option to display HoTs in the raid frames.

Another option for displaying HoT durations is chronometer.

Ok, but the Hots on the Targets do not have a visual cd on the target-icon, or is there already an option to show on Hots on targets the duration in seconds?

Last edited:
Top Bottom