• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Lupos?

painboots

Is anyone else having trouble finding him? I've been in duskwood for days now and have yet to see him at all. No corpse no nothing. I read his spawn timer is about 2 hours.

Other than certain gated items per the Kronos timeline, the server is running patch 1.12, so all pets do physical damage. No shadow damage for Lupos. Just in case that's the reason you're looking for him...

For that reason, I've never bothered to look.

He won't do shadow damage. It was changed to physical damage in 1.9, he's essentially a normal wolf in 1.12. I don't know why everyone brings it up every. single. time. anyone mentions hunters or pets. Yes, he did shadow damage at the start of the game, and was very overpowered. He's been nerfed, and as far as we can tell they aren't doing any kind of item/mob progression on official servers. It is extremely unlikely that he will do shadow damage, because it was just a broken mechanic in the first place. Yet every time anyone says anything about hunters or pets, someone comments "It might be nerfed, but Lupos does shadow damage..." Yeah, we know, it's brought Speed Test up every time. And yeah, it'll be nerfed man. We know blizz is doing 1.12.

all pets do physical damage. No shadow damage for Lupos. Just in case that's the reason you're looking for him...

Last edited:
Top Bottom