• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin lvl 19 ret paladin twink

Caleb

Hello,

I would like to know if ret pallies are a viable twink option in the lvl 19 bracket (K2).

Thought about going http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sZZxf

I understand the rotation is kind off.. monotonous (seal crusader judge seal righteousness).

Hope you have some feedback.

I think those 10 points don't really do much do you damage output. Your points in retribution would buff Judgement of the Crusader to give additional 5 holy damage and Blessing of Might would give you 7 more AP. Imp. Blessing of Might and Imp. Seal of the Crusader are never worth it in my opinion. And just picking those talents just to get down to Imp. Judgment is a waste.

With 10 points available I think you benefit more from Precision and Guardians Favor. The +3% hit is the biggest damage increase you can get with 8 points. And the increased duration of Blessing of Freedom is gold in PvP. You have to remember that you don't have Cleanse at your level. So you can't remove magical effects that slow you. The decreased CD of Blessing of Protection is really nice as well.

The other option would be to put the 10 points into holy for Spiritual Focus. You don't have Concentration Aura yet so if you don't have your bubble up or any other forms of CC available you will have a hard time getting heals through if you are being attacked. The 70% pushback resistance is really useful.

So I would either go for Holy or Protection depending on your preferences. But with only having 10 skill points available retribution is not worth it.

Last edited:
Like Frederik said, go either holy or prot.
The HIT talent is pritty good for a twink.

Last edited:
Top Bottom