• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Macro help

Draakmis

Greeting,

I am looking for a very specific macro. The idea is to cast hibernate on the target if possible, if not then cast roots.

I am pretty sure there is no ability to call creature types like you can do with class types (maybe I’m wrong?)

So I what thinking and if, then statement. If casting hibernate doesn’t work (since it’s not a beast) then cast roots.

I use super macro also.

Thanks for any ideas and help.

Should be doable with only the built-in macro API. UnitCreatureType(unit) might work, I can try to whip up a macro for you

Not tested this, but it should work (atleast with some tweaking.. I don't play druid so I can't test it, but I think it should work.

Code:
/script if GetUnitName("target")==nil then TargetNearestEnemy() end
/script t=UnitCreatureType("target"); if string.find(t,"Beast") or string.find(t,"Dragonkin") then CastSpellByName("Hibernate") else CastSpellByName("Entangling Roots"); end

Just copy & paste, don't add any whitespace or newlines and report back if it doesn't work

Top Bottom