• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Macro Question for wizard macro person

Pova

I've currently been using this macro to bind to all my ranged attacks. Thing is i need this to incorporate aspect of the cheetah as well. So i wouldn't want to cast Aspect of the Hawk whilst in Cheetah as well. So i can still do DM N runs with out switching everything out

/run local i,x=1,0 while UnitBuff("player",i) do if UnitBuff("player",i)=="Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Nature_RavenForm" then x=1 end i=i+1 end if x==0 then CastSpellByName("Aspect of the Hawk") else end
/cast aimed shot

Last edited:
I don't think I understand what you're goal is. Here is a macro that will do ____ when in Cheetah, but it will cast Aimed Shot when you are in Hawk. This uses the Supermacro addon. You can fill the blank with cast("Concussive Shot") for instance.

/script if buffed("Aspect of the Cheetah") then ____ end if buffed("Aspect of the Hawk") then cast("Aimed Shot") end

Hey okay thanks for the reply. What i'm looking for is the macro to pop AotH only if im not either in AotC or AotH. So i want to add an additional buff to not cast AotH with. So if im kiting something( In Cheetah ) and i hit my Aimed shot macro it wont cast AotH before i use Aimed. But if im in AotM or anything other then AotH and AotC then it pops just AotH

Try this

If I understand correctly, you want to have this macro only cast AotH when AotH or AotC is not present.

/run local d,x=1,0 u=UnitBuff s=string.find while u("player",d)do if s(u("player",d),"JungleTiger")then x=1 elseif s(u("player",d),"RavenForm") then x=1 end d=d+1 end if x==0 then CastSpellByName("Aspect of the Hawk")end
/cast Aimed Shot(Rank 6)

Last edited:
Thank you Stochastic works like a charm!!!! JungleTiger* Where you do find the classic buff names?

There is a list of the effects here.
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Queriable_buff_effects

Which also has an essential macro for identifying icon effects.

/script function m(s) DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(s); end for i=1,16 do s=UnitBuff("target", i); if(s) then m("B "..i..": "..s); end s=UnitDebuff("target", i); if(s) then m("D "..i..": "..s); end end

Top Bottom