• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <MAFIA> International Raiding - Saturdays/Sundays 21:00-24:00 Server Time

As someone in his mid-twenties who is studying full-time, this guild seems like a perfect match for me. There is already a very active, mature and helpful community on Discord. I look forward to leveling and eventually doing progression raids with this bunch.

Last edited:
Hey, Mafia!

Learned about your guild a joined your discord a few days ago (as sehablaespanol). I'm excited about the possibility of playing with you guys. You seem down to earth but dedicated to enjoy the game to the fullest. I'll be playing an UD warlock named Soulbandit. See you on K3!

Amazing community. This is my first time playing vanilla and I'm glad I joined this guild - friendly guildies helped me a lot learning the basics. Thanks for having my back guys.

Positive experiences so far in the guild, many members late 55+ now so soon to be a bunch of guild 60 runs

Guild is active during EU and NA primetimes and has already begun pre-raid preparations. Weekend raids! Woo!

Top Bottom