• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage or Warrior Looking for NA Guild

Archedemius

Hello everyone,

I just started fooling around on Kronos the other day. I was trying to hold out until there was more news about the Blizzard Classic Server, but the itch got to be too much. I see that Kronos III will be happening in the near future. I'm playing right now, but I am just kind of messing around and getting used to messing with add-ons, etc. My experience in retail is that I've played every version of the game. I played religiously through WotLK, to include heavy raiding. When Cata came along, I started raiding and just didn't like the direction the game went in and could not get into it for more than a month with each following expansion. In the end, what I really missed was my old raiding guilds and the community from classic/BC.

I raided the heaviest in Vanilla. I was with an original guild on an original server (horde side). Oblivion from Eredar server. We were part of a 3-4 guild alliance used to raid content called SNOB (Serenity Now, Insanity Later, Oblivion and Blood Phoenix). I also ran a few raids with the likes of Months Behind, Paradox, Redeye, Crimson Defilers and Thrallstars (though only a very few would probably remember me). I've raided pretty much all raids up through AQ40 and a few bosses in Naxx 40. We were 2nd horde guild (behind Paradox) to down a boss in Naxx (Instructor). My main was a Mage but I also MT/OT'd with a Warrior for alt gear in MC. But enough with my old experience...

I'm looking for a guild here on Kronos to play with now and when Kronos III launches (horde or alliance, but I believe a bunch of us oldies from my old guild will be going horde for Blizzard's rendition as long as they don't gut it). I'm hoping to meet some people and establish a good relationship with them. Hopefully, this leads to a group that I can play with when Blizzard servers go live. Preferably, I would like a guild that is really looking forward to the Blizzard version coming in the future, a guild that is currently raiding and will be raiding in Kronos III. I'm 37 now and have a wife and kid, so I'm not looking for a hardcore raiding guild right now (if Blizzard stays true to their words, I will change that up). I guess I would say right now I'm looking to eventually be an alt/filler for a guild's raids in Kronos III. I would prefer a guild that raids, or plays the hardest at 830p or 9p Eastern Standard Time on the weeknights or 4a-5a EST in the mornings on the weekends. I am open to other options too.

Let me know if there is room in any of your guilds and if you would be interested in bringing me on. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks,
Arche

Last edited:
I actually would probably play a healer over a warrior. I have old experience healing as the MT pally healer while we were raiding SSC, TK, ZA, Gruul, Mag pre nerf and Kara back In BC. Also did some healing as disc priest in MoP. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Top Bottom