• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage Mage Pre/No Raid PVP BiS

Paulberios

So.. Say some poor soul wants to bypass the high end raid content and go pure PvP. What would be considered PvP BiS for a mage going no higher than UBRS in PvE?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Head: Pimp head from Strat
Neck: hit DMG neck from strat
Cloak: AV rep or woodland
Shoulder: random drop from scholo or the keeper one from BRD
Chest: Ras one from Scholo or crafted Winter night one
Bracers: first boss DM north or D1
Hands: D1
Belt: Bandok Sash or whatever the Name is BRD arena (or AV belt)
Pants: omokk pants from lbrs
Shoes: wolfrunner or BRD Guardian ones
Rings: scholo gandling and vaelt ubrs or just 2 WS rep rings
Trinker: 2% crit ony pre, 23 DMG one from ubrs jed, insignie
Weapon: sageblade or scholo gandling dagger or AD rep dagger
Oddhand: AV exalted or drakki ubrs
(Or valt ubrs staff or zulian staff from ah)

Just did this from my phone. Can add the real namens if interested later

Check my mages equip. Thats pvp only with some pug zg

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Green "of the eagle" or "of stamina" gear and play pom/pyro. Not best but easiest way to get started.

Green "of the eagle" or "of stamina" gear and play pom/pyro. Not best but easiest way to get started.
I would actually prefer some "abyssal of socery" items as start gear and deep frost with ice block and barrier. U cant kill shit with pom pyro and no spelldmg

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

Seen very strong mages with pom pyro + fire spec (I personally also prefer frost, but fire is also very stronk) in lvl 30 and 55+ eagle/stamina gear. Sure, the list you posted is far superior, but u get it slower.

Well, this may sound strange but without having to worry about raiding ever, once AV is done I was considering an elemental spec

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

head - cap of the scarlet savant/rocket helm/r10
neck - orb of the darkmoon/amulet of the dawn/mage quest
shoulders - boreal mantle (frost)/thuzadin mantle/r10
cloak - crystalline thread cape/deep woodlands cloak
chest - flarecore robe/robe of the archmage/r8
wrist - rockfury bracers/abyssal cloth wrist/sublime wristguards
hands - hands of power/gloves of spell mastery/gordok handwraps/d2/inferno gloves (fire)/r7
belt - belt of the archmage/banthok sash
legs - abyssal cloth legs/flarecore legs/sacred cloth leggings/r8/wsg exalted
boots - d2/wolfrunner shoes/rocket boots/r7
rings - don mauricio band of domination/don rodrigos band/myrmidons signet/maidens circle/advisors ring
trinkets - briarwood reed/eye of the beast/tidal charm/reflectors/draconic infused emblem/talisman of ascendance/arena grand master/burst of knowledge/defilers talisman(ab friendly)/insignia/rune of perfection/six demon bag(useful cc when it procs)/linkens(dunno if it works here)/stopwatch/engi trinks(net deathray etc)
2h wep - rod of the ogre magi/staff of valthalak/zulian ceremonial staff(bought from ah)/av exalted/r14
1h wep - av exalted/lost kris of zedd(bought on ah)/r14/dark whisper blade/witchblade
offhand - av exalted/skull of impending doom/glowing black orb/tome of the lost/sceptre of interminable focus/penelopes rose
wand - wand of biting cold(av quest, win 1 game)/rityssins wand of bad mojo/stormrager/mage quest wands

Top Bottom