• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage Mage VS each class

gotmilk0112

Anyone have tips/strategies for PvP against each class?

Warrior: No real trouble; easy to kite and snare.

Rogue: See above; they're generally easy unless they go full ham and pop all their CDs.

Druid: What exactly are you supposed to do against them? They can shapeshift out of all slows/snares. Are you supposed to just keep slowing them, forcing them to shapeshift until they're OOM or something?

Priest: Not too difficult either, unless they get the jump on me with fear. A single counterspell puts a stop to their healing long enough for me to do some good damage.

Shaman: A bit of trouble here as well, since they have a short-CD ranged interrupt, as well as a long-range slow.

Hunter: Generally easy, if I can kill them quickly. Viper Sting seems to drain my mana really fast, rather annoying. I tend to just sheep their pet, then blink into their melee range and spam Cone of Cold, Fireblast, and Arcane Explosion while following them around to stay in melee range.

Warlock: I...actually haven't fought any Warlocks yet. But I can imagine they'd just fear me and spam dots and then I'm dead. Sheep the warlock and run my ass away?

Mage: No real clue what to do here, either. I haven't fought a mage alone; only been ganked by mages + other classes so I'm dead before I can even think.

Top Bottom