• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mailbox Issue

MCSlavenH

THis started last Saturday morning (10/6/2018). I start typing the name of a recipient, and the game crashes. It doesn't matter who I'm sending things to. It also , doesn't always crash, yesterday was pretty decent with only one or two crashes. Tonight, I've had at least a dozen crashes.

I disabled my ArcHUD2 add-on, but that didn't seem to help. It was the only one I was using. I've also tried clearing out the WDB folder, that also did not seem to help any.

Anybody, else having this issue?

Anybody got a suggestion for me to try?

Thanks.

Delete your WDB & WTF folder's while the game is closed and start it up after that, it will remove your addon settings but also quite likely to fix your issue.

The most likely culprit is WDB.

Note: don't worry the client is made to generate a fresh new WDB & WTF if none exists and its a practice that blizzard still uses on current retail as they are still stuck with those issues :p

I have deleted the WDB contents, sometimes that fixes the issue. I have not try deleting the WTF folder. Maybe I'll try that next.

Yesterday, I copied the WOW folder to a new location on the HD. Still having the issue.

The past few days have not been bad, with only a few crashes per day.

ERROR #132 (0x85100084)Fatal Exception

This is the error I always get at the mailbox.

Today, I disabled ArcHUD2 (again), deleted the WBD contents, and deleted the WTF folder contents. It took about 20 - 30 minutes before I saw the issue.

If I log into a character, and do not have the issue, then I'm g2g until I log another character, even if I don't exit the game. Once I log the next character, I may or may not experience the issue.

At this point, I have to wonder if it is something with the game, as this issue started shortly after BWL release.

Thanks for your help Cr0wL0ck.

Top Bottom