• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Make chests in zones have certain realistic level requirements to open

bangtrainusa

It's impossible to stop teleport/flyhackers completely. Make openable objects require a realistic player level to open them.

Azshara chests-45 and above
EPL chests-50 and above

etc.

Kronos have pretty good anticheat script which, as i know, catch every fly/speed hacks. (i've never met a hacker ingame and i saw few of them beging for unban). So i think, that this is not necessary.

Anticheats only work against methods that are known. There are plenty of capable scripters that write their own programs that will be able to avoid detection, and they will be using them in the initial weeks of release.

Last edited:
Of course there are several methods to write a teleporting tool. However, none of them can pass validation check.

I might tell you that the validation is as simple as checking how much you moved further at a given time.
You might think that such spells like Charge or Sprint might trigger false alarms, but that's not a case, since the validation process knows when a player is sprinting or charging.

For example teleporting from one map to another is detected instantly if the game server does not expect such movement. This applies to every form of teleportation - thus it's really hard (read impossible) to bypass or avoid it by any action.

Top Bottom