• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Make Kronos II PVE

Would you like Kronos II to become PVE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

karencooke83

Make a Kronos PVE server

I'm wondering if there are enough members wanting a PVE realm and if Kronos GMs would consider making a new realm for PVE. Personally I'm not really into PVP but there are currently no private PVE servers available (that I know of).

(cant edit poll title)

Last edited:
I don't think there is anything wrong with a PVE server but to change a server that people already rolled on knowing that it was PVP is totally out of line. K2 will never be PVE.

Also your poll is no good because it asks if people would like a PVE server not if people would like K2 to become a PVE server.

I, and many others, would donate for a decent PvE server.

We considered launching K2 as PvE, but decided on PvP. This is not going to change.
Should there be a significant outcry for a PvE server then it's always possible that it could be considered (as a new server). But as it stands this isn't the plan at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom