• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Making gold from gathering while leveling.

ArbnorS

What gathering combo would make you the most gold while leveling on Kronos?

Mining/Herbing/Skinning.

Pick either Mining or Herbing, as you can only track one of them on your minimap in Vanilla. Then add skinning to it.

Pick either Mining or Herbing, as you can only track one of them on your minimap in Vanilla. Then add skinning to it.

I have a macro for pendling inbetween Mining and Herbing nodes, however, this was not my question. The question is what combo would make the most gold while leveling.

I would humbly recommend Mining & Skinning, creating 2 alt accounts with 18 bank characters run to the capital city of your choice (Orgrimmar or Ironforge come to mind as best) and save all ore, all stone, all cloth, and all skins collected from 1-60.

At that point, pick the trade skill you actually want and then max it in one shot.

In terms of making money solely, as per your post, it would be a combo of Mining & Herbalism (if you can toggle both like clockwork as needed) and simply watching the market for what to sell. Wool, Silver ore, Thorium & Dense stone are the usual candidates. For herbs it's going to be that sweet sweet dreamfoil and black lotus.

...creating 2 alt accounts with 18 bank characters run to the capital city of your choice

Um. Just use the mail system. There's definitely no reason to have alt accounts with 18 mules. For 30 copper per stack you can get 60 days worth of storage. And you'll need to mail them to the alt characters anyways, so the cost is not an argument in favor of spamming bank characters.

Long-term it's useful to have a bank character or two (often used for AH stuff too), but you absolutely don't need to go to the extremes you're describing. He's just asking about gathering profs while leveling, not becoming Gallywix.

you can easily mine+herb in end game zones starting from when you get your mount@40
I spent like 1 day /played @ 40 gathering and got 500+g

Top Bottom