• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Mark your calendars

do you guys think a failsafe method could be also implemented for getting under the texture blink/charge like on nostcore?
(teleporting back to the top after a specific time falling, instead to graveyard)

cheers

Hmmm saturday... I suppose that'll be a bit risky since most people will have time to be there at launch, I just hope u'r server holds it!

Hmmm saturday... I suppose that'll be a bit risky since most people will have time to be there at launch, I just hope u'r server holds it!
Yea would be nice to hear some words how prepeard they are for 2-4k inlogg or even more.

9 days 18 hours till launch!decided what class will play (undead warlock) now need to find a guild for leveling and raiding 😊

Still wondering when the exact time of launch will be on this Saturday. This is going to be my first real go at a vanilla private server and I've been waiting for an opportunity like this. I played and raided in retail vanilla all those years ago, from launch day to about 50% naxx 40 clear. It's been a long time since then so I'm hoping a lot of that knowledge and memories start rushing back because I'm gonna be way behind the hardcore progression players who've mastered everything about the game thanks to the private server scene.

I wanted to play horde because I played/raided as both factions in vanilla, and I always preferred the added challenge of raid progression without things like fear ward and salvation. But it's gonna depend on what the faction balances are, so hopefully a survey comes out giving us some idea as to where more people are going. I have a feeling most will play horde on a pvp server. Most people who are interested in ranking or world pvps play horde in my experience. I'll still play horde if they aren't very ahead in balance but if it's a big gap I'll have to go alliance. We'll see.

Gonna be playing a rogue. Hopefully I can snag some of my names as I'm sure it's gonna be one of the most chosen classes. I favor melee dps and other than warriors(which there's gonna be a ton of) then rogues are elite level dps from what I remember.

Excited for this. I hope this is gonna end up a stable server with a solid community. That's something I've been missing for a long time in retail wow..and I hope K3 doesn't disappoint. I hope it's not gonna be hard to find a raiding guild that's NA or at least has decent times for an east coast guy like myself.

you can reserve acc name, guild name & prepare addons & config.wtf files before release so ur ready and once you are done with that you can make a lvl 60 actionbar build u like on the ptr and remake it using only macro's that u transfer over to K3 with the characters name so that u won't even have to arrange that either ;)

And finally keep an eye on countdown ofc :cool:

If I goto bed now, I think I can hibernate for a couple of days and wake up JUST IN TIME for server launch. Don't start without me guys!!

:)

If I goto bed now, I think I can hibernate for a couple of days and wake up JUST IN TIME for server launch. Don't start without me guys!!

:)
I am invited to easter dinner exactly at launch time.... gotta buy a laptop and take it there i guess...

Top Bottom