• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

McgUI

mcg

I get a few pms asking about my ui so going to post it here for people to download.

Currently, it is only set up for 1920x1080 since it's heavily based on discord unit frames/art but if anyone decides to set it up for other resolutions feel free and it's mainly been set up for rogue and warrior.

Some screenies

ZpPndwZ.jpg

An old warrior screenie

BOIRRXs.jpg

Download
To install
Rename the folders inside the wtf folders to match your account name/server/character name
Currently, it's set up to use action bar 1, bottom left 1 for spells/skills and right action bar 2 for consumes/extras for ring menu
If using energywatch on first login enter /energywatch on and /energywatch show combat

Most add-ons are up to date but since quite a lot of them have been modded I'd recommended not to update until I do on GitHub

Any issues just let me know

credits to all the addon authors

Last edited:
Hey man, great job on the UI, i really like it!
However is it possible to make it work with higher ui scale ? Everything is really small in my computer screen, and things are kinda hard to see and read.( im using 1920x1080 reso like you said)
If i change the UI scale from 0.64 things go off screen. :(

The fonts you can change yes what exactly are you looking to change the unit frame text?

Every text apart from player/mob names is really small and hard to read. How could i change that ?

Edit: I tried and changed the UI scale from interface options. It is set to 0.64 by default,i tested and found out that being in the middle worked best for my eyes,however after apllying the changes most ui elements disconnect from each other and others go off screen. I tried to fix some of them by repositioning them, but after logging off and playing again the UI changed back to how it was at first.Also some elements like the small bars at the bottom of the screen with my abilities cooldowns i cant seem to find a command to move around.

Thanks for replying:)

Last edited:
scaling doesn't work with the discord addons it's one of the downsides using them. The default font size is controlled by wow unless you mean nameplates? you can change its font size with /sp

For the cooldowndock check if your layout-cache isn't set to read-only then in game press the arrow bottom of the minimap and toggle the addon button for it to move

Hey mcg i like your work very much! Is there a chance to get the microbar visible?
When i unlock the microbar to get it visible i cant drag it away from the top left, the microbar gets bugged and cant be dragt away. Can you help?
Best regards

Hey mcg i like your work very much! Is there a chance to get the microbar visible?
When i unlock the microbar to get it visible i cant drag it away from the top left, the microbar gets bugged and cant be dragt away. Can you help?
Best regards

discord frame options are probably overriding it you can look through the settings in /dfm and look for the microbuttons

Top Bottom