• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Merge K1 and K2?

Merge K1 and K2?

• Total voters

Dreamhaze

Authorized
No arguing about renames, server firsts, herb prices, PvP rank merge and anything similar here, please. So many options are for understanding what different people think about this.

Last edited:
I play on K1 and do not want this merge to happen, because the difference of tiers of both servers is too high and I am happy with the population.
I have not profited very much from the x7 event (only made my char level 60 then), I have a baby and not much time to farm. Still I can afford every consumable except for flasks and others who play every evening come partially unprepared to raids.
Also I am monitoring that there are many dungeons going on with random groups and with the release of legion most guilds suffered from a reduced player base (aq came out, several guilds cleared it, after legion was released many guilds did not clear it any more).
Also I want to note that I am playing wow for 11 years in general and 5 years on private servers, so I think I can evaluate the situation on K1 based on some experience.

For me the server is fine as it is and the guys who want the merge are insane buttheads (sorry for the harsh words here but that's exactly how I think of you).

So you basically want a vote together with a post where everything positive about the merge can be stated, but contrary posts are forbidden, according to your logic.
Democracy doesn't work like that.

P.S. I didn't mention any herb prices.

Hey, I'm not banning any opinions. You said you don't like tier difference, that's fixable with letting K2 farm AQ first. Your second point is you're afraid of consumables getting more expensive, which for a mage consist mostly of potions and therefore herbs, but herbs won't get much more expensive simply because people won't be able to purchase them on regular basis. This was discussed in the other thread already and you can continue to discuss it there, this one is just for poll.

Last edited:
Again not what I said. I just stated that I have no problems with farming my stuff even though I have a littke child to care for and I do not have 20 alts from x7.
So what I am basically trying to say is that it is possible for everyvody to farm his/her consumables and concerning consums etc. everything is fine on k1.

Last edited:
i cant understand how every time the major issue (in favor or against) regarding merging comes down to the stupid consumables farming.

the whole point is to have a more populated server, more variety in pvp, more action in pve pugs etc...

You said you don't like tier difference, that's fixable with letting K2 farm AQ first.
It's not. Every reset makes a difference.

Right now there's not sence to make plans for such a distant future as "farmed AQ on K2". And the "rush AQ for the future to become not that distant" plan isn't an option because there're clearly a lot of players against. Let's talk about it in a year, shall we?

Yes, it's really sad what Oid wrote. For example, Chainsaw here literally wrote he doesn't want the merge to happen only because farming wouldn't be as easy as it is for him right now. Ok, you have a little child to take care of and you can't play much, I respect that, but c'mon mate. I don't wanna sound like a douche, but with such huge 24/7-irl-commitment, you shouldn't even think about high end content tryhardism with pots and everything in Vanilla, let alone have it easily. Vanilla WoW is all about interaction between players in the world and earning your stuff there. If it was meant to obtain everything in the game this easily, they would just add vendors in Ironforge/Orgrimmar with anything you need and you would never have to leave the city apart from your raids.

Guys, you're all getting me wrong. I just stated why K1 for me is fine as it is, even with a little child at home. That's all. No "after merge farming will be harder" bull shit.

And what more population means has already been discussed in the other thread.

And guilds are dying on K1 from day to day. I just lost mine yesterday. And i realise it gets harder to find 5 man groups. Maybe there are some people leveling right now. But it's annoying if you need half an hour to get a group together as healer just because you can't find a dps.
Ironforge gets emptier too.

I don't know how it's on K2 because i really don't want to level a new toon up to 60 and get my pre-raid stuff.

Some people suggested in world channel, that it should be allowed to transfer k2 toons to k1. After all I can't see anything bad about it because they are behind us and they have a fair chance to gear up soon.

I play on K1, I do NOT want to play with the toxic idi0ts on K2, not to mention the population would be absurd.

Perhaps Irae raids aq20 and ZG but they struggle to get enough people for other raids...
Rumble is gone...
Kairos will be in the exact same situation as Eclipse unless they somehow manage to recruit a lot of new peoples, wich is not being able to raid aq40 anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway it looks like the people who don't want the merge to happen at all are a minority...
45 for merge and 25 who want to stay in their little guild bubble without any contact with peoples outside of it.

Like the moderator told u in the other tread. Its nothing. Its a couple of players Who Have voted for it and ill bet you Most are k1 players

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Like the moderator told u in the other tread. Its nothing. Its a couple of players Who Have voted for it and ill bet you Most are k1 players

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Ok so for Kronos staff to consider this matter we should have the whole population on K1 and K2 vote? Give me a break lol
To be honnest i think that statement from the moderator was quite alarming, this thread has been around for some time now and we are not getting a single word from Kronos staff except that message on the other thread wich just looked like a big troll.
Anyway lets wait a couple more weeks and i am pretty sure there will be more votes with the same ratio, wich is 71% for merge and 29% against it. Pretty obvious the majority of players want the merge to happen.

And as it has been said before we do NOT want the merge to happen right now.
It would indeed be unfair to the players on K2 to end up on the same server with people who had much more time to farm stuff.

1) Upgrade the server capacity of either K1 or K2
2) Release AQ40 on K2 now.
3) Wait 4 or 5 months.
4) Merge the servers.

That way there won't be a gap between the gear of K1 and K2 players.

On another side note, you might also want to consider to open your eyes and read the world chat on K1. Everyday there are people leveling to lvl 5 and then asking on world chat wich server is "better". And every single time they are gone after they are told that the population on K2 is bigger.
So fine, lets leave it that way, lets have 2 differents servers and having one dragging almost all the new players ! Thats an awesome idea !

Ok so for Kronos staff to consider this matter we should have the whole population on K1 and K2 vote? Give me a break lol
To be honnest i think that statement from the moderator was quite alarming, this thread has been around for some time now and we are not getting a single word from Kronos staff except that message on the other thread wich just looked like a big troll.
I am not in the Kronos Team. I am forum moderator who locked double thread and replied to one comment, because in my opinion, 130 voters from whole server is nothing when you want to do such drastic change.
But that is only my opinion so do not take it seriously .)

Last edited:
Top Bottom