• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Merging ?

Goldtoxx

Dobry den.
Hades zazil po par mesiacoch jeho spustenia obrovsky upadok hracov. Ubehol nejaky cas a situacia nema tendenciu sa zlepsovat. Artemis zlate casy tiez tak nejak pominuly...co sa da cakat ked tam je fl skoro dva roky ze. Ale to je zas iná. Cize oba serveri su na tom s hracmi dost biedne...jeden horšie ako druhý. Chápem ze Twinstar chce ponuknut ludom moznost hrat aj na CZ/SK serveri a taktiez ponuknut ich sluzbi cudzincom. No aky to ma zmysel ked na tych servroch ludia nie su v takom pocte ako by bolo vhodne na prijemnie hranie. Rozmyslalo sa niekedy nad mergovanim tychto dvoch serverov ? Aby sa neublizilo cudzincom tak by vznikol jeden medzinarodny Cata server. V podstate ani kronos nemame rozdeleny na CZ/SK a international ale LEN medzinarodny. Nie som programator ani nic podobne takze neviem ako realne a narocne by to bolo ale viem to ze Hades potrebuje pomoc. A to surne.

English version:
Hello. After few months of Hades launch, it has experienced its huge downfall. There has been some time and the situation does not tend to improve. Artemis golden times also disappeared ...like no shit when there is FL for almost 2 years :D. But that's different story. Both servers population are really bad ... one worse than the other. I understand that Twinstar wants to offer a chance to play on CZ / SK server and also offer their services to strangers. But whats the point of keeping alive 2 almost dead cata servers. There are not enough people on hades to enjoy the content to maximum. Have you ever thought about merging these realms ? In order not to hurt the foreigners, an international Cata server would be created instead of one CZ/SK. Basically, the kronos is also not divided into CZ / SK and international, but only international. I'm not a programmer or anything like that, so I have no idea how hard or possible would that change be to become a real thing. But i know one thing, Hades needs help, badly.

Last edited:
Hello. Hades has spent a few months running his huge downfall. There has been some time and the situation does not tend to improve. Artemis golden times also somehow disappeared ... what to do when it is almost two years from. But that's different. The two servers are bad enough for the game ... one worse than the other. I understand the Twinstar wants to have the chance to play the CZ / SK server and also offer their services to strangers. Well, it makes sense when those people's servers are not in the same sense as it would be appropriate for the enjoyment of the game. Have you ever thought about going over these two servers? In order not to hurt the foreigner, an international Cata server would be created. Basically, the kronos is not divided into CZ / SK and international but LEN international. I'm not a programmer or anything like that, so I do not know how real and it would be, but I know Hades needs help. And that's the surge.

Google translation for the above post

Top Bottom