• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Methos Lost in Battleground

Methos

Authorized
TSIA
I'm totaly lost!
[video=youtube;IL1LWZb1Zw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL1LWZb1Zw0[/video]

Yeah, looking forward to your next video in hope of it being the video you mentioned at the beginning. :)
May the strength be with you. A lot of strength.

agree to rockmaster. awesome music and you improved the quality of the montage. I wrote you an short letter ingame ;)

that LoS abuse around trees or GM in arathi basin is priceless but 2bad shino overkills him xD

cya ingame

Way better when looking at your previous movies! Keep it coming :)

Actually..i tried bleeding him, since bursting is not an option.

He just gains more swings, and since i have no stun removal for HoJ..im a sitting duck.

Probably could have vanished there, but wanted to try a free restealth with Net.

I am very upset that I was not given a credit at the end of this film. I posed for four hours around a campfire until Methos got his 'perfect shot' this is an outrage to all actors around the world.

I like to play these kind of games and mission games also. But sometimes problems comes to kill the paladins in game. Can anyone suggest me some cheats which i can use further and complete the game.

I like to play these kind of games and mission games also. But sometimes problems comes to kill the paladins in game. Can anyone suggest me some cheats which i can use further and complete the game.

Cheat code? sure, just type in Mage and u win.

Top Bottom