• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Methos Mythology part 3 Retri Pvp

Methos

Authorized
Im finaly done with the third movie.
For all you fans . . enjoy!
[video=youtube;fHGYOpAEOc4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHGYOpAEOc4[/video]

5/10

world pvp looks great (except azuregos at the end)
more 1v1 against good horde/alliance
dafuq that kappa face/ chainsaw editing? you're not a chainsaw x'D
and its too short :eek:

peace

I'm with Chillbill on this one. Generally I support players who wind up to make movies, but this movie is really not good.
You turn with mouse and yet it still looks like you keyboardturn. The scenes with multiple targets look like you are really confused and overchallenged.

If you make another movie then please:
- pick better fights
- do something amazing and not just autoswings
- take PvP specced opponents (most weren't afaics)
- maybe some duels

4/10

Keep it up, you are going in the right direction though.

I like how a priest killed the hunter in your group, then the mage, then the rogue while you do nothing to help them. He had no mana after killing 3 people and you got the free kill. You need to replace that chainsaw with a spoon:biggrin:

Last edited:
dancing scene 8/10, rest of the movie 3/10 I'm afraid. You seem confused while doing world pvp with more than 1 opponent, even if there's people on your side too. And those bubble deathrays are funny to watch, but show neither skill nor good fights. Letting teammates die while you're at 25% mana and could easily save them also buggs me.

try including some duels and proper fights and you're next movie might be better.

wooot so skilled playa ... what a video u killed me 2 times 2v1 and when I ress, and some random hordie come in u kill me again and put it into the video (its looks like a 2v2, actually it wasn t).. gg
-- gox

Everyone who doesn't like the video is Horde who got owned.

:tongue:

Everything: That clicker, that pve addons in pvp fights, that brainless enemys, that mall post-hardcore for 14 years old girls, that moviemaking(never saw eddit shitter then dat) and finally that #10 post(guy seriously though he is decent) made my day. Thank you. Love you. 10/10.

I liked it, although you really overdid the Patrick Bateman joke.
His face popping up for a second would have been enough for a laugh.

9/10

Didnt have Azuregos corpse in the end so now the guy who runs the PvE progress thread is going to say CORAL didnt down Azuregos. At least we killed a couple hundred horde and no one can dispute that :D

Also dat bubble deathray

yeah ppl said the most important things... i try to be constructive.

Do some more legit 1v1 or 1v2, the footage is just you with some other alliance, and no heal when they need you.
No editing, maybe try to google how to do it with your editing program or ask Flare.

And it's too short. Since there is no good footage at all, it's just a 3/10 like the others.

The only ppl rating you good here are either accounts made by yourself or ingame friends.

What I really dislike about it is your lack of teamplay. Your allies die and you just stand around doing nothing. That is not how you should play in a team, especially when playing a class whose supportive abilities exceed that of every other in the game.

Top Bottom