• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Methos Quest Part 1 (super hit movie)

Methos

Authorized
The first part of my new video is finaly out!
[video=youtube;6TVH7MhTgoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TVH7MhTgoA[/video]

was about to say dont care about the story, ive seen about all variations of storylines in pvp movies by now. but then again ive also seen all the paladin pvp i need to. still this one got a good cheesy feel to it and the voices taken from whatever movies made it work. its prolly good that the fight scenes are speed up abit, cous it did look quite a lot like u were fighting mobs in a dungeon at times.
the bottomline of the video is that its pretty average play but with a lot of heart in the production, which is good enough to let me look forward to the next one.

gj

Last edited:
Not enough rogue appearances. The PORRN (Party of Rogues' Rights Negotiators) will hear of this! They can go at it hard and all day long. They will slam you hard! They will pound you untill you're raw. Them being rogues, they will likely deal with it through backdoor deals. You better give in to their demands or feel the wrath of a thousand erect daggers!

Though for real, still entertaining but I felt a lot of the "RP stuff" you did was a time waste, I would have loved more PvP clips. Also the tone of the video felt a lot more serious than the first one. I liked the first one because of the laid back happy fun-time that it was.

Also why are you not with us, C3 :<

Last edited:
very nice. the quality of your movie have improved alot imo, nicely done!

cant wait for the second part =D

peace

Not enough rogue appearances. The PORRN (Party of Rogues' Rights Negotiators) will hear of this! They can go at it hard and all day long. They will slam you hard! They will pound you untill you're raw. Them being rogues, they will likely deal with it through backdoor deals. You better give in to their demands or feel the wrath of a thousand erect daggers!

Though for real, still entertaining but I felt a lot of the "RP stuff" you did was a time waste, I would have loved more PvP clips. Also the tone of the video felt a lot more serious than the first one. I liked the first one because of the laid back happy fun-time that it was.

Also why are you not with us, C3 :<

I don't think u would like to see clips of a thousand rogues getting 1shotted in 1 stun. :p

@ Vid: 2 much rp for my taste.

Good, let the rogues come :D
Then we get another "Banana Sword Split" Video haha

Nice video! I liked the story part and the efford you put into it. I am curious about part 2 already. The only thing I missed a bit was more versatility in PvP.

Nice one. Usually not too keen on the cheesy music you put in your videos but in this case it suited nicely. :smile:

Better then your previous ones. Quality keeps improving which is nice to see :)

Top Bottom