• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Methos SUPER HIT MOVIE *TRAILER*

Methos

Authorized
Methos SUPER HIT MOVIE *TRAILER*
[video=youtube;eR0U5r8O-98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR0U5r8O-98[/video]

Usually I encourage players to make movies as it generally help the server with publicity.
If you make another video without any scenes that are remotely skillful, then please stop entirely.

Looking forward to it, don't disappoint again.

That I would say it is better to make funny videos like this than crying horde here on kronos :( keep it up! :badsmile:

So many cry hordies here :D
wow wow wow girls, only horde here so far was me. Scold is an alliance player. "many".

I was trying to be helpful. If his video will contain similar footage to the last one or similar to the trailer then Methos should not release it and spare himself from beeing laughed at.

Without anything astonishing or new, players might give you a courtesy upvote, but thats it.
Give it more time and collect good scenes. Reckbombing was fun in 2006, and not even for long. Guess why Zalgradis only has a short reckbomb part in his 3rd video.

Don't get me wrong here. Its just getting dull very quickly as is involves 0 skill and can be done by any player that is able to autohit his target.

agree, but same goes for fear/frostnova on rogue/war, they cant do shit.
its just "free kills" haha

The difference is that you actually have to USE abilities to do it. Reckoning is just rightclicking the target.

To elaborate my point. Other classes or specs actually have to do something to get their desired result. Even if its not really hard to do, but thats another story.

As a suggestion, on a different server we had a reckadin who was also using Seal of Justice to force stuns to interupt heals. So far he was the only paladin I've seen doing that.

I'm pretty positive you can pull of a good movie if you don't use just reck footage.

Last edited:
I tried that a few times. It is pretty unreliable though and the chances that it really procs when you need it are really small given that you have a time window of maybe 3 seconds.
But I think too that Paladin PvP videos tend to be boring because often not many abilities get utilized, even when its necessary. Thats why I like videos where the Paladin is also playing in a small group to show the supportive abilities they have.

I tried that a few times. It is pretty unreliable though and the chances that it really procs when you need it are really small given that you have a time window of maybe 3 seconds.
But I think too that Paladin PvP videos tend to be boring because often not many abilities get utilized, even when its necessary. Thats why I like videos where the Paladin is also playing in a small group to show the supportive abilities they have.

Yup, regular "BG" pvp is pritty boring and esp lookin at the paladin class.
Not much to show the viewers cuz 90% of all paladin videos are just "auto attack x 1000".

Not much to show the viewers cuz 90% of all paladin videos are just "auto attack x 1000".
At least we agree on that.

Well, its RNG. Even though this has happened for him more times then I could count in clutch situation.
Considering that SoC is the only seal that can not proc more then once per reck (at least blue post says so) having 5 hits capable of procing a stun seems fairly reliable to me.
Besides, that was not really the point I was trying to make. It was meant as a suggestion on how you can utilize your classes abilities by simply beeing creative.
For example. Mage beeing chased by players down the tunnel. He walks out and to the right, then turns and blink to the other side. For the persuers it will look like he went right when actually hes on the left side. Saw it in a movie once and since then used this myself successfully.

Its pretty cool what you can do if you got some creativity. Try and be original, you figure something out.

Considering that SoC is the only seal that can not proc more then once per reck (at least blue post says so) having 5 hits capable of procing a stun seems fairly reliable to me.

Ah, you mean the proc chance together with 4 Reckoning charges. If you have stored 4 charges the chance to stun the target with SoJ really might be pretty good. I missed your reference to Reckoning in your previous post.

Top Bottom