• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Midsummer Festival

Mohrle

I have only been on Kronos a few weeks but was so excited to log in and see the midsummer festival in full swing!

I will be trying to push the limits and see how far my noobish lvl 16 can get with the quests!

I have only been on Kronos a few weeks but was so excited to log in and see the midsummer festival in full swing!

I will be trying to push the limits and see how far my noobish lvl 16 can get with the quests!

a ribbon dance sure would be spiffy for the xp buff. I wish that worked

Since it's marked as "Need Update" now - I believe we'll be able to do this quests... Just gonna be several days Midsummer instead of 2 weeks one. Cold summer this year x)

Miscellaneous

• Using Ribbon Poles causes a colorful streamer of energy to go to your hand and causes you to dance. This gives a 30 Fire Resist buff for sixty minutes, but only if more than one person of the same faction is using the pole.
  • When thrown into a festival fire, Burning Blossoms give you a buff Fire Festival Fury, 3% crit to melee and spells for sixty minutes.
  • Touching a fire festival bonfire will cure you of ailments, such as diseases, and also removes some buffs.
  • Special flame samples can be collected from the bonfires in each of the three main cities of the opposing faction. Each sample will begin a quest called "Stealing the [City]'s Flame." Once all 3 have been collected and returned to a Festival representative, you receive the quest "A Thief's Reward" and are rewarded with the Crown of the Fire Festival. Also, upon completing the quest, everyone in the capital city will recieve Fire Festival Fortitude, a +30 stamina buff.

Nothing about Xp buffs here guys

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Midsummer_Fire_Festival?oldid=382277

Top Bottom