• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mighty Paladin PvP Video

Jecht

So, I made a PvP video. These clips were recorded as I was roaming around with a retribution spec pushing the last hurdle to rank 10. This was made purely for entertainment purposes as it is hard to argue any skill was involved when nuking people into orbit. Basically, it's 10 minutes of people getting their shit pushed in. No disrespect was meant to the players of the opposing faction (most of them anyway), it was just a bit of fun.

I wouldn't recommend watching if you can't stand engineering, retribution bombs or horde tears. That being said, thanks to everyone who made K3 an enjoyable experience and fuck anyone who didn't.

Link:

Have a nice summer!

He seems pretty skilled but it looked like a lot of his stuff is with some gear. Rest with good gear has some nice burst. In Jechts defense, he’s doing this in valor and a blue weapon.

Jecht can you also post your spec?
I'm holy atm. If I remember correctly I was 3/25/23.

He seems pretty skilled but it looked like a lot of his stuff is with some gear. Rest with good gear has some nice burst. In Jechts defense, he’s doing this in valor and a blue weapon.

Jecht can you also post your spec?
he is skilled, he killed the 2nd best kronos rogue in a fair duel (no prestacking, bubble etc)
MIzTIlc.png

>implying I rek bombed people because I didn't know how to play a standard retribution spec. Is that your friends youtube channel aswell? o/
yeah why would i not be friends with him

Top Bottom