• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest mind flay

Dizzix

Hi,
is it just me or it seems mind flay is not working properly in a group/raid with more spriests using MF?
Yesterday, we were going SM with another spriest using MF and it was interrupting MF while we were using it on the same target at same time.
Thanks.

maybe you used a macro that checks if the MF debuff is on the target? Those can't check if it's from your MF or your friends.
This one will work with friends if you want spammable MF, but only works if you use the default castbar.
Code:
/script if not CastingBarFrame.channeling then CastSpellByName("Mind Flay") end

maybe you used a macro that checks if the MF debuff is on the target? Those can't check if it's from your MF or your friends.
This one will work with friends if you want spammable MF, but only works if you use the default castbar.
Code:
/script if not CastingBarFrame.channeling then CastSpellByName("Mind Flay") end
I haven't user any macro, anyway I have a castbar addon so it could be also caused by this. Thank you for your points, I will try them:)

Top Bottom