• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest Mindflay in groups/raids with 2+ Shadow Priests

Brainworm

Authorized
I'm raiding as a Shadow Priest for some time and was the only one in Raids most of the times. In the last weeks we had a 2nd one from time to time.

Mindflay of both priests will break regularly depending on each other. If both start the flay at approximately the same time, all is fine. It will last till the end. But if both priests mindflay at different times, it sometimes alrdy breaks the second the flay starts or it ends for both when the earlier one is done.

Did anyone else experience this? Is this intended to be like this? I have no retail vanilla experience with mind flay. If this is a bug, I will open a bug report as soon as you folks let me know.

Thanks!

The same issue happened to us in some 20 mans with 2 shadow priests. I highly doubt it's intended.

maybe the maximum quantity of debuffslots on the target was reached and it got kicked out due to lower priorities as other spells? or the new mindflay?

maybe the maximum quantity of debuffslots on the target was reached and it got kicked out due to lower priorities as other spells? or the new mindflay?

If that would be the case, the problem would exist as solo shadow priest too. But it doesn't. I never had any problems raiding as single spriest. It only happens with 2+ in the raid.

Anyway, it's annoying as fuck. It costs tons of mana and tons of DPS.

same problem is with arcane missiles, experienced it multiple times in bwl, when multiple mages do arcane missiles cast channeling is interrupted randomly, sometimes i do full AM sometimes just one missile comes and channeling ends.
looks like global channeling bug.

That I have actually experienced aswell. Never made the link with MF bugging out. Makes sense now!

But if both priests mindflay at different times, it sometimes alrdy breaks the second the flay starts or it ends for both when the earlier one is done.

40 priests onyxia raid video. chances are pretty high that 2 priests have mindflay

Top Bottom