• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Miscellaneous> recruiting NA/EU - Hardcore Rankers and Raiders

Tasressurect

Miscellaneous is a North American and European Guild that is looking for more raiders and PVPers!

What was once a dream is now a reality, we have 68 level 60's in the guild toward both raiding parties and growing fast with many people running up and 36 more between 50 & 59.

North American Raid times are tentatively scheduled to be Tuesday and Thursdays 9:00-12:00PM Eastern

European raid times were aimed at taken place at 7:00PM Server Time, but those that are interested in attending and leading that raid have the ability to raid at times or days they want.

Our guild is currently opening recruitment for any and all players who wish to join us. To join us please join us at our discord listed here: https://discord.gg/HyUv94J

We are looking for people who either want to PVP, PVE or both! Our team has always been active on the World PVP scene, and our leaders have raid leadership experience with: Onyxia, AQ20, ZG, MC, and BWL on private servers, and also on retail servers during Vanilla WoW times.

Our leadership has also been included on several server first kills in Vanilla! If you wish to be part of a new raiding guild and to be a part of a guild from the ground up come join us!

Last edited:
36 and growing

Keep in mind that there's no prejudice in the NA/EU raiding times, you can join either, whichever is more convenient.

Hey Wazup!

My Wife and I may be interested in joining we will be rollin' 2 Druids Tank/Healer Combo Feel Free to hit us up - Magues / Sarenia

Hey i would but i can't atm im at work. however my wife and i should be available this evening around 4PM-6PM CST. Are you gonna be online?

Around 70-75 online during the day now. most of us are in our mid 20s. Come join us :)

We are beginning to enter our 40s and have several still from 20-40. Looking for all classes still.

Still looking to recruit at 83 members l30+ and our first 60s. Come join our community!!

Top Bottom