• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Miscellaneous> recruiting NA/EU - Hardcore Rankers and Raiders

Many 50+ at this point... if you are looking for a place to call home and to PVP / end game raid, msg me in game!

Starting to get some clarity on guild needs. Could def. need more priests, hunters, and rogues.

Our guild will be hosting an only tonight at 9 pm est and mc tomorrow night at 9 pm est.

All epics will be on /roll (minus head of one). Craftables, recipes and legendaries on res. This will be mostly a guild run, but we have limited spots for pugs.

Hop on disc or msg ashief in game with questions. Thanks!!

Our NA team is looking for more:

Priests (only had 2 in raid last night), Hunters, Mages and Shaman

We are now 8/10 MC on the first raid cycle - all bosses were 1 shot. Last night we completed our Quint attunement and dowsed all runes. First Rag/Ony/Domo attempts will be this week!

Message me in game if you are interested. We nearly have a completed roster. PST me in game or on the forums!

We are also looking to fill our EU team up which will raid Sat/Sun 7 PM Server Time - 10 PM Server time. We have open availability on all classes!!!

What was once a dream is now a reality, we have 68 level 60's in the guild toward both raiding parties and growing fast with many people running up and 36 more between 50 & 59.

Ony down on first night of guild attempts. Rag and dome will be down come Tuesday. Come join our community!

I’m interested in joining for pvp rank. Just started a couple weeks ago 2.3k xp on retail message me here or in game
Snazze

Hi Snazze, I'll look you up in game today tonight.

Our NA roster is now 100% filled. We are looking for socials and bench guys.

Our EU roster is nearly full as well. Please PM me on here or in game if you are interested. We are now 9/10 and 1/1. Rag will die in the coming days.

Last week NA got Rag down. So we are now 10/10 and 1/1.

We are still looking for more people whether hardcore or casual to fill our bench

We plan to start alt/backup/pug MCs in a few weeks. If interested message me in here or pm me in game!

Also looking for more EU raiders.

Looking for more in preparation for BWL.

Our alt mc and onys will begin in early July!

Great chance to get into mc if you are going to be a fresh 60. Raid time likely to be Wednesday's 9 pm et - midnight.

Our guild needs 1 more priest to round out our roster. So if you are 50+... please message us.

Our guild could also use some ranged DPS and maybe a rogue (Please be 60 or within a few days of 60). Please join our discord or message an officer in game!

Are you a priest? Do you like loot? Are you tired of being benched with your current guild? Then we are looking for you. Our guild has almost completely geared up our current priests (2). Last night all priest drops were defaulted to a new recruit (level 58). We are looking for 1 or 2 priests to join us as we continue to farm MC and prepare for BWL.

Our guild is increasingly cutting down on clear times and almost had a 90 minute MC last night. Our goal in the coming weeks will be to get to sub 1 hour clear times.

Our guild is looking for more players as we prepare for BWL. Any and all players are welcome!

Our current primary needs are:

Hunter
Warlocks
Rogues

Any and all classes are welcome to join! We started our first Alt/PUG run this past weekend and it went well! So we can make room for anyone. Please message me in game if interested!

Top Bottom