• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mission Probable Not Possible Bugged - Rogue Class Quest

russia44

Hello I am a lvl 32 Rogue (Gamorasan) on KIII and I am unable to complete my class quest for posions: Mission Probable Not Possible because when I try and kill the last Venture Co. Patroller I need (which is grey as I am higher level) it does not register him. I have opened a ticket in game but has anyone had a similar issue?

Same, 32 rogue and still no poisons. Glad I'm not the only one. I opened a ticket with Flash and he had me delete the WDB folder/disable addons blah blah blah. Didn't work. Submitted another ticket with Mattheson and he basically told me I'm an idiot and won't help me recover an obviously bugged quest chain. Bug is reported as fixed but that is not the case. Will someone help me out? Mattheson Response.png

Last edited:
Yeah, it's bugged. You can turn it in with your quest log only crediting you for 1/2 kills. It's a display bug, but it's actually done. Go to the class trainer and finish the quest.

What's actually happening (or at least happened to me) is that you already killed those 2 mobs that you needed to kill, but when you loot the boss' head, the key, or open the chest, that action subtracts 1 from the kill count in your quest log for some reason. I actually saw with my very eyes as the kill counter went from 2/2 to 1/2. It's probably a badly copypasted quest script. But the game still considers that part (the kill 2/2 mobs part) already done.

So there is a desynchronization between the quest logic and the display. Because you already killed the 2/2 mobs, you cannot get credit for it for killing them again, and so in your quest log the kill counter cannot go up from 1/2 to 2/2, even if you kill those mobs again, because the logic considers that part complete.

Top Bottom