• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[MC] Molten Core Molten Core Pug, Speed Clear

slumwawa

No problems at all

[video=youtube;VvmTnTBiF00]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvmTnTBiF00[/video]

it just goes to show this scripting can be unforgiving and challenging to the people who attempt it without prior knowledge of playing Vanilla and knowing class and raid mechanics and I'm sure our development team is going to have a great laugh at this video xD

meanwhile on the "other" project

https://clips.twitch.tv/ceagullclassic/ImpossibleRabbitPeoplesChamp

KEK, they can always fire up good ol multihack from 2011 and tele past the shadow flaming hatchers I guess, No anti-cheat to stop them lulz

(Shit like this is why they call this project "undertuned")

Last edited:
lol @Hatchers casting Shadow Flame. Maybe that's why people say it's more difficult "Suppression room now guys. Ony cloaks!" Baron Geddon also spams his aoe every 10 seconds over there instead of every 30.

It's harder because everything here is in the 1.12 post nerf state, while most everything on the other server is said by the other servers staff to be prenerf. I quite frankly have no idea which one is more accurate, since its been 11 years since I've raided retail vanilla and neither server posts their evidence for how they tune encounters. I will say whatever thing they have going on the other server IS harder though.
The damn hatcher thing is super bad though, that's a horrible bug that is embarrassing to the other server.

it just goes to show this scripting can be unforgiving and challenging to the people who attempt it without prior knowledge of playing Vanilla and knowing class and raid mechanics and I'm sure our development team is going to have a great laugh at this video xD

meanwhile on the "other" project

https://clips.twitch.tv/ceagullclassic/ImpossibleRabbitPeoplesChamp

KEK, they can always fire up good ol multihack from 2011 and tele past the shadow flaming hatchers I guess, No anti-cheat to stop them lulz

(Shit like this is why they call this project "undertuned")

Ignoring the fact that the hatchers are not supposed to have SF (topkek) it's not even working as intended. I remember SF applying a 20k dot on retail, soloing Nefarian was a bitch without the cloak during wotlk. I know you could LoS around a pillar but fighting the boss for half an hour, sometimes you make mistakes.

Ignoring the fact that the hatchers are not supposed to have SF (topkek) it's not even working as intended.

Well yeah, I was kinda hoping people would assume that :p That's why I posted the video haha

This video has Mr Wiggles' sign of approval!

But you missed the part where the warlocks tried to banish the firesworns instead of the lava elementals.... (in their defence, they were just following orders ) :p

It was a great run, high on nostalgia. Unfortunately we never made it to the FireLord Himself, the reason I joined... I still need those T2 pants to complete the set.

Last edited:
Top Bottom