• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Monster debuff slot limitation

AsCE

Authorized
So, i just noticed that there can be more than 16 debuffs up on Vanndar Stormpike in AV. Is it the same in raids?

If im not completely mistaken... wasnt debuff slots limited to 16 in the later half of vanilla? They changed it from 8 to 16 in patch 1.7 or something.

you are right. but the server runs everything from patch 1.12.1

16 debuffs is maximum. If you noticed more than 16 (which you should triple-check) then take a screenshot and show it as the proof of the bug so someone can get to fixing it.

How many taunts were up in the boss? Because i cant think of any other exception with the 16 debuff limitation.

you are right. but the server runs everything from patch 1.12.1
But in 1.12.1 it was 16 slot limit, right?

16 debuffs is maximum. If you noticed more than 16 (which you should triple-check) then take a screenshot and show it as the proof of the bug so someone can get to fixing it.
It only shows 16 debuffs under the boss frame, but eventho my rupture wasnt showing - it ticked for damage. Gonna test it out again next time im in AV and in that case take a screenshot.

If you have time on your hands you can easily test this off during a raid, just put a debuff on the target early on and wait for others to put their buffs. If your dot still ticks for damage eventho its not showing then we know its bugged.

How many taunts were up in the boss? Because i cant think of any other exception with the 16 debuff limitation.
Cant remember if there were any taunts up at all, horde AV is mostly just DPS zerg tanking Vanndar, so i think 0.

Top Bottom