• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Months Behind> is back.

Crouton

Don't know/remember who we are? We were THE PvP guild on Dethecus-PvP, more than one HWL, including myself. We ran World PvP (ganking included (and preferred!))

I am pre-recruiting, as I am less than a day old on the server, but I assure you I will be power grinding to 60, and from there aim to be the first HWL on the server.

[video=youtube;fiDgMxm-jzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiDgMxm-jzs[/video]

That is my HWL PvP Vid from '04, you'll likely recognize the action :)

Now that you know who I am, tell me about yourself, and why you would be a good fit for Months Behind.

Note: If the phrase "Crouton is Fat" means anything to you, you are in automatically.

Looking forward to hearing from you folks, troll on friends.

Guild is active, and seeking hardcore players who are up for PvP and PvE at the highest levels.

Holy Crap, I've been on Dethecus since release. I was never in Months Behind, but I definitely remember the guild. I still play on Dethecus on live actually. I'd love to join up with you guys.

Re: &lt;Months Behind&gt; is back.

Bump for ever

- - - Updated - - -

Holy Crap, I've been on Dethecus since release. I was never in Months Behind, but I definitely remember the guild. I still play on Dethecus on live actually. I'd love to join up with you guys.

Welcome to the guild Dethecite

Crouton, you fat *****. Remember when you tried to be an armor priest?

Are you still playing on this server?? I just started.

<3 Necro (your favorite shaman)

Top Bottom