• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

More options for filtering bug reports.

Hagson

Authorized
With the current system it's very hard to get an overview of reports connected to something since all the sections are very generic. If you added more filters and let us filter for several at once that would be really great and allow people to find and test bugs more easily.

For example if I want to find priest related bugs I first have to look through every spell-related report to see if they are about priest spells, then every quest related report to see if they are about priest quests etc. etc.

It's also really annoying to not be able to filter out fixed things, meaing I first have to look through "new" tickets, then "confirmed" tickets, then "reopened" etc. etc.

All in all it's a pain to navigate. Please fix.

Also, a lot of the earlier bugs are written in moonspeak, if there isn't already a rule to only report in english please instate one. Thanks.

When I filter spells, I see 420 reports in total. Next to the first filter column, you see a second filter column, where you can select only those reports you want to have.

So if you want to see only reports that are not Fixed yet, you select everything except Fixed. LINK

This gives 147 reports. I'd say that's fairly easy to go through, but you don't have to. Read on.

---

Usually you are searching for a spell that you want to report (or check if it was reported). Let's say you want to check the priest talent Spirit of Redemption. Even without setting up any filters for report statuses, you have three ways to search for it:

1) use the small search window just above the bugreport listing.
2) right-click the NAME column and an input box will show up, where you simply type what you seek.
3) write it in the "Name:" filter on the left side from the bugreport type filter. LINK

You get all results about the spell, 2 results in this case.

---

I suggest that you use this way of searching by name, because while some people report stuff properly to the corresponding spells, npcs, etc., some people just post a General bug. For example:

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=3075 general bug that should have been marked as Spell.
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=2385 spell bug, correctly created on the appropriate Spell page.

The only thing you cannot do is to filter bug reports by class.

Last edited:
I didn't think to control click it (stupid me). That does make it substantially better, not perfect but definately good enough.

Top Bottom