• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Most Annoying Class in PvP

Mahmut

Hello, i am looking for the most annoying class for PvP. What do you know ? Im thinking of a Hunter and Mage but i would like to know what other people have to say.

What im thinking of Hunter and Mage is running away in fear and just kiting and doing a few casts then running away till my enemy dies.

For me it's a hunter. He will kite you forever with concussive arrow, when you get close he will wing clip you, when you finally get close again he's put out a frost trap - all the while a sabercat is mauling your face unhindered and he is shooting you. I always gank a hunter when I can just because I hate them so much :D

I will go with the hunter aswell. Traps, pets, wing clips, FD and shooting while kiting is just too much :D

For me it's a hunter. He will kite you forever with concussive arrow, when you get close he will wing clip you, when you finally get close again he's put out a frost trap - all the while a sabercat is mauling your face unhindered and he is shooting you. I always gank a hunter when I can just because I hate them so much :D

^ This! Hunters are the worst most annoying sh*ts in the game. And they also steal your lootz, becuase "every weapon is a hunter weapon". Death to the huntards!

Had a couple of delicious priest kills in Arathi today thanks to viper sting (repeat ad nauseum) :D

-> has the best mana drain
-> one of the largest HP pools
-> counter abilities to melee
-> 0.5 sec long range burst ability
-> longest range in game
-> crits melee almost as high as ranged
-> melee like burst from 41y+

List goes on and one. At some point the class just becomes retarded.

deffo hunter :) easy to play and so much mobility and survivability it will survive a nuclear bomb... any class is beatable ofcourse but hunters are the most anoying

its easy to kill a hunter if you know how... if u know how to handle their dead zone and slow them they cant do shit

You make avoiding Scatter/Trap/Wingclip sound so easy.

Seriously, a really good hunter will find ways to leave the dead zone.

Don't know where people get that hunters are easy to play? There is only one class that is pretty much easier to play than others in pvp and that is shadow priest, not because it is damn strong, but it just doesn't have a lot of spells to use. But even that class can have notable differences when played by a good player (as knowing when to change form to heal, mana upkeep etc.)

Shadow is probably the easiest spec to play imo, the only challenge is dealing with mana issues (especially if you have viper sting on you) and knowing if and when to drop form and heal, whether that would be of any benefit in a given situation. It's definitely the best spec vs. those obnoxious arms warriors. They deal 0 damage to spriests. That multi-dot spread is insane too, and will wipe out any low hp enemies on its own.

Lock can be annoying, especially SL/Felhunter locks, but not so much for Horde since 80% of them are undead. I find Fear strange on here. On mobs, it seems to break almost instantly from damage. Players though, it seems to not break on damage at all.

Top Bottom