• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Move anything: Enemy Cast bar

Hawksworth

Hi

Is there a way to move just the enemy cast bar using Move Anything? I can move the target frame but can't see a way to move just the enemy cast bar. if not is there any other addon that can do it? Also, not sure if it makes a difference but I'm using Modui.

Thanks

There is no default enemy castbar in vanilla wow, which means there's probably one included in the modui u have installed. From the top of my head the most commonly enemy castbar addon used is nature enemy castbar. Try /necb in game and see what happens. If there is another enemy castbar addon included, open the addon overview in your character screen and scroll through your installed addons and see which one creates the enemy castbar. U can then check your interface/addons folder for that addon and read the readme for info on how to toggle the movement.

Dmnk

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

If you have anything else that has an enemy cast bar (an addon) being produced, could you post it here?

I know of eCasting Bar and Natur Enemy Casting Bar (I prefer and use the latter).

Top Bottom