• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Multibox

yorukami

Sorry girls/guys I havent been there a long time ago,any new information about multibox?

Hello Kronos team,

As per rules in “List of violations” topic, Multiboxing is allowed if : “It is forbidden to use any third-side applications and/or programs which can perform actions such as fishing, levelling up a character, mining, collecting herbs etc. without having to be controlled by a player. Multibox is allowed since it does not fit this definition.”

Please clarify: using of keyclone (this program just send pressed key on all WoW windows) is available?
Also please clarify: is multiboxing with using keyclone is allowed in PvP and BG`s or it`s bannable?

Best regards,
Teiwasq.
pJcP7N7RBp4.jpg

Last edited:
Dev team already stated in multiple threads, that multiboxing is still in discussion and statement will be given in the future. It will probably not be mentioned in main rules thread and PvP multiboxing will be probably baned. More info will be comming soon.

I think the most fair rule is - "multiboxer is not allowed to gank, while is allowed to defend himself against gankers"
But this rule will be an asspain for admins. How you figure out who was the initiator of the fight? People are liars, you know...

Because he uses unfair advantage to himself - not skill or knowledge, but cheating. And I thought it was self-explanatory, silly me...

Because he uses unfair advantage to himself - not skill or knowledge, but cheating. And I thought it was self-explanatory, silly me...
Yep, thats it. You are raging about thing that does not affect your gameplay in anyway, silly you indeed.

Of course it affects other players. The reasons were mentioned more then twice already.

Ok, so if multiboxing is allowed we have to multibox too to stay competitive, nice eh? It will be so fun for everybody... NOT! Jeeze, at least fabricate more reasonable arguments to your defense. Oh but there aren't reasonable arguments for your side of the story right?:rolleyes2:

It's not sure, that it will be allowed - as stated multiple times before - it's still in discussion.

can only alt tab between accounts. NO BOXING PROGRAMS. That should be enough for people, is this honestly a discussion? seeing 5 characters being ran by someone feels cheap. Did on live and would definitely here. It ruins the game by giving an unfair advantage in all ways possible. If you want to keep up or compete, you yourself would have to multibox as well. A private server filled with everyone multi boxing would really be appealing for new players ey?

this is a false dilemma. i salute your simply crazy journey into fantasy land logic... let me guess, third worlder?

I don't mean to be rude here, but resorting to personal attacks instead of posting an intelligent counterargument kinda undermines whatever point you're trying to get through here.

I fully intend on multiboxing two accounts while leveling. My raid healer is too lazy to be bothered with leveling his character, he has a real job i guess.

Whether they allow people to multibox 5 accounts with a program it really doesnt matter. Its just a cheesy gimmick and doesn't compromise the server in any real way.

However, the thought of multiboxing 5 elemental shamans and chain lightning everything that moves sounds like a blast.

Yep, as I said - no logic pro arguments from all the multiboxers... And even alt+tabing is in no way efficient, better level separately, because you will find someone at your level to group and do things far easily, so where is the sense in doing two accounts so slowly? I am really puzzled by all of the multiboxers - as realy cheaters they cannot provide sensible discussion - just name calling and stuff. If multiboxing is allowed I will reevaluate my playing here, because even I am mediocre player I hate cheaters.

With proper macro's, 2 boxing with alt tabbing is extremely efficient with a good computer and some practice. I gurantee you, when i level my priest/war combo, im not gonna die, i wont need to group for any quests, and im gonna level quite fast.

Not my first time on a vanilla server.

I'm in two minds about it. Whilst I've tried a priest/warrior combo in the past. I found, 1 im not very good at setting it up and 2 I hate warriors. In that situation though, I can see the attraction. I plan on levelling 2 characters at some point so why not do them at the same time, however I will do them separately because I do enjoy the grind.

However, I can also see the reverse. If I am farming some ore or getting rep or whatever and 5 multi boxing elem shaman turn up and wipe everything out including me (if I were on alliance), then I'd be both annoyed I dont stand a chance and feel that if it became common I would need to do something similar. Which is not my preferred play style.

If It was rare and all I had to do was log on a different character for an hour until they left. Fine. That's only the same as being ganked uncontrollably or camped. It happens it's part of the game. But if it really impeded my playing then I would be upset.

I think in a controlled manner it could be fine. BUT I haven't the foggiest how to control it other than maybe reporting the "abuser" of the system.

Multiboxing should not be allowed IMO. In retail you had to pay for accounts, on private servers everyone can do it easily.

Top Bottom