• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Multiboxing Group Composition Discussion

msc

I am an optimist, and i do not believe that a multibox will be banned here.
So, we need discuss our group compositions!

I have a couple of versions of my party:

1. boomkin-main, Hpriest, 3 mages (without tank. but, boomkin may tank in bear form if needed?)
2. boomkin-hpriest-2mages-1warlock. Tank is a warlock pet (void). Very good and balance party, i think.
3. Hpriest+4mages. Very interesting, and mostly pvp party, which i want to try

Is it that easy to run a whole group of different classes? And doing pvp with that seems really unfair.

Haha oh dear this topic wasn't provocative at all considering the other topic :)

From what I've seen on ED I'd go for 5 mages and 1 priest if I was to multibox in farming purposes. However if you're looking straight for a group composition (PVE) then war, priest, 3x mage/locks would be my to-go card. If PVP for some reason would be enabled :)no:) then just infinite amount of elemental shamans or pom pyro mages.

Clarification: I don't multibox, but the setup choices in whatever scenario seem to be pretty generic.

Last edited:
It's obviously bait.
But the strongest multiboxing composition is warrior/hpally/spriest/warlock/mage. You can switch the priest for another lock, but honestly in my experience spriest in 5mans + the buff to warlock damage is stronger, especially coupled with offheals and shields, which are especially great, should your healer be gibbed in a shit pull.
In other expansions, where PvE multiboxing is much harder, you'll want to go for a different setup.

spriest in 5mans + the buff to warlock
only one spriest, and one lock is not a strong. If you want to use this combination with spriest damage buff for locks, create a hpriest+spriest, and 3 warlocks (void tanking good enough in 5-man)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom