• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

multiple players on same IP?

crunky944

I got Kronos setup a couple of days ago, and have been having no issues playing until today. Copied my game folder over to my wife's computer, and she rolled a toon after registering her own account.

While trying to play together her client will be disconnected from the server every few minutes, while my client is unaffected. Is this because of some sort of anti-boxing measure?

Since you "copied" the account folder to a 2nd computer, I would try deleting it and then "install" a new account and she can log in.
Kronos III does allow you to log onto 2 different accounts at once (specific things your allowed to do), so can't see why what you did would be causing issues. Unless there is something that gets created when you create an account and maybe that is messing up her account login as it's getting confused with yours.

Top Bottom