• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem My 8 year old son was banned being called a bot....

Echofury

So my 8 year old son was banned today on his horde toon echofury. He was banned for being a "bot" all he liked to do was kill things he was not a good player or anything and I had to get his items and everything off my main account. He just enjoyed everything he was doing. He told me he got kicked off I go to log him back in and says he was banned... Can I get a unban on him please?

Attachments

• son.jpg
    son.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 55
Careless for posting a picture of me and my kid it's not like no one knows where I live or even my name a photo tells nothing.

1. For starters the game game upon release was recommended for a minimum age of "12+" or "T" which was stamped on the box left corner depending on release country.

2. It is a social game with objectives related to RNG and a competitive spirit so there is bound to be some ugly language and actions taken by some players overtaken by greed.

3. If what you say is true then that is sad however it might be better for your child in the long term rather than learning the worst kind of humanity at such an early age... Please consider that a child learns fast, yes it would be a great help to them for learning english but so would a cartoon show.

4. If these 4 points are not convincing of what is for the best then feel free to contact a gm and possible get unbanned and let ur kid walk around where people use the worst kind of insults as casual talk when they feel the least bit annoyed or where strangers start up a night elf or human character, strip it down and dance in town... Is this what you wish ? or are you simply using the "child" excuse to get unbannned ?

I don't have chats active for him first off. I'll rather him play something like this with a world where he can explore and learn to play with others than something like FNAF or other crazy things. Vanilla WoW is easy for him to understand (why he doesn't play live) and we play together as a family. something for all of us to do together that we all like. Yes we go out and do things (duh) but something my husband, me and my kids all play together is rare and why I really am let down he got banned just because hes running around killing things enjoying what he likes to do.

no communication and learning to play with others kinda contradict eachother but yes it is far better than a kid playing FNAF or other horror games which shouldnt even be thought off XD

If i may i would recommend simply playing on the PTR, you can level instantly and add items needed without days, weeks & months of farming afterall you are just playing as a small family and don't wish for the kid to pick up anything bad. On the ptr you are unlikely to meet other players and if then they are only there temporarily to test things.

note: Aieris i am not being a moralist but pointing out the obvious, and if they fear player interraction then they might as well use the ptr as it has the same fixes but without player interraction and they wont be suspected for never saying a word and following eachother almost like bots. And it is indeed their own choice to make.

Last edited:
Ah, crowlock, don't play moralist here. It is their decision to play this game.

To the point. Go to discord or PM GMs (Darvos, Chero or anyone else, you can find their names on kronos web page) on forums and appeal for unban. If your child don't communicate with GM that is investigating him as a bot, it is only natural they decided to ban him.

GMs here are reasonable when you are polite and honest with them.

Repost from [o be solved] topic:

Im not authorized person to judge this, but few things:

1. WoW is a 12+ game (see picture)
View attachment 11282

2. Kids of this age today know perfectly, how to chat on social networks, doing well with mobile phones, doing well with all technology .. dont thing he dontk know, how to talk with people in WoW...

3. How authorized person can recognize, that the kid on your Picture, is really your child (with your wife, sister, aunt, friend.. or it's you?) and not just a picture of some child and women downloaded from internet...

4. I just think, you knew well, what youre doing... and now you was caught... and trying to hide your mistakes behind the some child... ahh man...

5. If you really have a child, welcome the ban and better go outside to the nature with him :)

So my 8 year old son was banned today on his horde toon echofury. He was banned for being a "bot" all he liked to do was kill things he was not a good player or anything and I had to get his items and everything off my main account.

Why is your forum account named after your son's character? Why is it not named after your own character, on your main account?

:confused:

Top Bottom