• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

My TBC and WOTLK lvl 60 raiding guild.

Xadas

<Heralds Of Yore>
oh what a fun time that was. A whole group of people bought a new wow account in order to make a lvl 60 guild on Smolderthorn. There we raided MC, Ony, Bdubs, Aq etc etc. We had a blast.
Yes, the new talents made it easier, but thats not the point. We actually had a whole guild of people there just for the lvl 60 content. Our guild had such a huge reputation on the server that an opposing Alliance guild in mostly T3 gear called <Rocking The Nine Set> X-ferred over to us in order to have world pvp/fun times.
My Tier 2.5 priest would absolutely rape anyone that was below lvl 70, and i actually managed to defeat a Merciless geared lvl 72 hunter once. the memories i made there are priceless. A few of us "core members" logged out inside Naxxramas before they removed it and made it a lvl 80 raid :/
Maybe i'll see some of those old faces here.

RIP HERALDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8QSc4U_iA

Xadas

Top Bottom