• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

My WoW doesn't start anymore

peppone988

I have download Run & Play from this page https://www.apollo-wow.com/how-to-connect/
I have set realmlist correctly and i played until 10 minuts ago. I installed some addons.

I play on Apollo 2, my character name is Warbike (level 80)

I just get this error once i start game: "wow cannot stream required archive data. please check the network connection".
I already deleted cache and WTF, i named those as "CacheOld and WTFOld"
I tried to downlaod again the launcher but it doesn't even start anymore!!!
My internet connection is working fine, i can connect to apollo web site correctly too...
I tried to removed addons too but it didn't solve the issue(npc scan and npc scan.overlay + cooldown addon).
I tried to replace WoW.mfil with the one on "how to connect" web site page of apollo.

How can i solve this problem? I hope you will reply as soon as possible.

Crowlern

An error occurred while streaming the required archive data. Please check your network connection.
Tell me what to do

ara

same over here, cant play since yesterday.. if you find a solution post it ASAP pls. i do the changes on realmlist.wtf, use ips, nothing work yet =(

denis10

Tiež mám ten istý problém, tento problém tu už bol aj dávnejšie trebalo prepisovať ten MFIL súbor wow len neviem ako aby to fungovalo :)

Last edited:
tried just replacing new file, didn`t work, so I deleted all files/re-installed (download while playing mod) and THEN swapped files, and i managed to login no probs.
only downside is that now it`s a tad bit laggy since it`s downloading while i`m playing but it`s working,so it`s good enough for me

Hayasaka

Apollo GameMaster
For the people having some sort of "Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection." Or their equivalent from your language. There's a fix guide.

Close your game, ALT+F4 it, or End Task of any WoW.exe in your Task Manager.
1. Make a backup of your current WoW.mfil, located in
/Main Folder/.
2. Make sure you have the
Read-only option deactivated in your /Main Folder/ folder properties.
3. Download this WoW.mfil: Fixed WoW.mfil
4. Replace the WoW.mfil from your
/Main Folder/ with the one downloaded above.
5. Open the game, and try to enter.

6. If you can enter to the game, you can activate the Read-only option in your /Main Folder/ folder properties, or maintain it deactivated.

If you still have problems to open the client, it's maybe from the next issue:

- You are running a client with other language than English (GB).

You maybe need to re-download the mini-client, or wait on the English (GB) until downloads to 100% if you want to change the client's language.

Have a nice day,
GM Hayasaka

BIG TROUBLE AFTER the new fix.

After 10/15 minutes i have a big trouble .
Crash, and crash.
I play for 10 minutes and I crash Again
Harlees - Orc Warlock level 42

Also Graphix bug ( NPC are Green)

Can you help me?

Last edited:
Top Bottom