• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Name Reserve

Would You Like To Reserve Your Name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlankKairos

I would hate to be an hour or two late for the launch and have my name taken by someone.

/discuss

wow, maybe lets make wow kronos fantasy mmo, and start to lvl our chars in some fantasy flash game, since we all are waiting, and has nothing else to do.....

i would like to reserve these nicknames:
1) Dumbthreadlol
2) Sumplsclose
3) Facepalm
4) Nicksoimportant
5) Bob
6) Blankairos

Last edited:
i would actually like being able to reserve a guild name instead of making one now with website and everything just to risk that a troll or random player picks the name before you.

suggest: i would like to suggest that you can reserve 1 name pr account that is reserve for 24 hours after release, or a method to reserve a guild name for a week if it is recognized on the forums. during that time only your account can pick and register the name.

note: Sorrugis would you kindly stop trolling around when someone makes the effort to create a thread you should read it with a grain of salt, think about it and only speak if you can be neutral or positive towards it. trolling just for the purpose of trolling is bad for the community and doesn't help anyone :wink:

Last edited:
These server is still 3 months out. And you want to reserve a guild name already? Jeesh. And I really don't believe a player would take effort for 10 signatures just to steal your super guild name.

I think name reserves is a waste of staff effort that could be spent on everything else on their plate. Not everyone Is an identity thief and out to ruin your good name.

since when has it been a crime to give an opinion ? i simply gave my opinion to his suggestion without any pessimism or trolling. and yes i do agree that there are better things to use time on but this is just a minor suggestion thread, no-body says its gotta be done be-course someone suggested it :wink:.

as an example take a look at how ice-cream has developed through the year's, you started with vanilla in order to get the product out next you went with the highest demanded flavors like chocolate and strawberry and once they where done they took a look at suggestions and what the masses wanted.

in short, you first produce the basic followed by the highest demands and next you look at a brainstormed pool of suggestions and take a few views at what seems easy, do-able and worth it. So you need to allow stupid suggestions and be honest about it in order to eventually get a few golden suggestions.

simply trolling or raging at BlankKairos for suggesting this wont help anyone but new players who visit and read will view the entire forum as bad just be-course a troll decides he is superior and doesn't wanna see anything less than golden suggestions...

troll and rage at small insignificant threads will harm the community, accepting them or ignoring them will allow more of them to appear and among those a chance on golden suggestions to appear :wink:

When Blizzard ended the Beta for WoW for the retail release, none of the beta players were able to save their names for characters. I've yet to see a compelling reason why it would be any different for this server.

If you log into the character select screen and discover that oh-so-important name that you wanted is taken, do the traditional thing. Make a throw away character, log into the game, try to /friend the person with the name you wanted, determine which faction they are, then log out.

Make your new character with a name you can tolerate and have it be on the opposing faction, so you can make it your life-long goal of killing that person over and over.

If you log into the character select screen and discover that oh-so-important name that you wanted is taken, do the traditional thing. Make a throw away character, log into the game, try to /friend the person with the name you wanted, determine which faction they are, then log out.

Make your new character with a name you can tolerate and have it be on the opposing faction, so you can make it your life-long goal of killing that person over and over.
+1 :biggrin:

We could, for example, create a kind of Starter Pack allowing players to reserve a name for a small price (during few hours after launch) ? It is not going to destabilise the game and could be seen as a lucrative source of income to ensure a good start and also a reward much deserved for TwinStar.

Anyways they are already planning to implement a Cash Shop with vanity items so.

Top Bottom