• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Name Reserve

SirKeebler

Please let this happen.
I want to start fresh here with the name that I've never been able to get on any other server.

I'd pay 5$ for a name reserve.
(Edit:Maybe even 10$ for a name reserve)
Maybe a system where people set a password along with the name they want that makes sure they get it when they log in for the first time. There could be a limit where if you dont log in for the first 5 days after launch your name goes up for grabs.

I really want my name. REALLY WANT MY NAME.

ITS MY NAME!

THIS IS HOW I FEEL

[video=youtube;thVQ4Cmrahw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thVQ4Cmrahw[/video]

Thats... A terrible name.

- - - Updated - - -

Or are you saying there is infact a name reserve?

Just create a charactar asap after launch with the name, the chances are pretty slim anyone else will take it before you. Unless you want your name to be somethg very obvious.

I want to reserve any "Defenders of x", anything that contains "Guardian/Valor/Honor/Hate",
"Seal Cub Clubbing Club" and other clichés, and all latin words in guild names.

I dont agree but I do think that forum nicknames should be reserved to their users though.

Nice feature! Even better than pre-launch payment option (to pay to play for several hours before actual release - that idea was mentioned someday, and I still think it'd be good).

C'mon, administration, free money for you! For just a little effort! It doesn't have to be a special SuperFeature with a lot of new website buttons etc. I believe when you recieve a donatation, a donator gets some kind of "thank you"-email. You may just add something like "would you like to have a feature of name reservation, if yes, please send your preferred name to us" to this email.

Free money, some happy players, no misunderstandings. I don't see why the answer could be "no".

Deathshadow already taken.

There is a funny german video about how a rogue should be. Example here 1 of his lines translated about how you should name him :D .

FIRST. Rogues in general in you specifically are a) true and b) evil.
Therefore, your name should consist of a combination of the following words: Death, venom, night, shadow, killer, master, devil, silent or assassin.
Since, unfortunately, all possible combinations of these words are already taken on a standard WoW server, misspelling, 1337-speak or accents will also do.

Neither name reserve, nor "playing before" will happen on Kronos.

Name reservation is technically difficult to make, I don't even know how do you guys imagine this would work.

Name reservation is technically difficult to make, I don't even know how do you guys imagine this would work.

I think this is a good thing. Name reserving doesn't sound like a good idea.

I would rather you worry about working on actual server scripting than name reservations. If that means some people don't get their names, that's fine, just keep on doing you.

Top Bottom