• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Naxxramas Dates – PTR, Scourge Invasion, and the Full Release!

Could you please make it so that ALL buffs are removed? Otherwise you will have people competing in who can gather more chars with the buffs that you possibly forgot to include.

People can buff up once inside the dungeon.

Make sure you pop all your consumes inside then kek.

Hi, I take the inspiration from this event to speak my mind, probably not in the right spot.

First of all, I want to make my best congratulations on the excellent work done on this server to make the game so close the original.
Congratulations, from my personal experience, I can say that this is the best unofficial server I have ever played.

The latest patch of vanilla is about to arrive, but with it comes also the fear that the server approaches its end,
in order to avoid this unlucky event, I ask you to evaluate my idea, I don't know if it is viable or if it can be usefull,
experts men will judge and decide.

The idea I propose is to leave KRONOS active with the latest patch, obviously without neglecting the maintenance,
and create a KRONOS II server, that will start again from the beginning and will follows the server's timeline upgrading till to the latest patch,
so that old players who want to continue can stay on Kronos, while new players or even old can re-start over the new Kronos II,
Finally, bind the servers, and then repeat the thing forever.

The idea I propose is to leave KRONOS active with the latest patch, obviously without neglecting the maintenance,
and create a KRONOS II server, that will start again from the beginning and will follows the server's timeline upgrading till to the latest patch,
so that old players who want to continue can stay on Kronos, while new players or even old can re-start over the new Kronos II,
Would've been cool if they did it before, like, a year after Kronos launched... Oh wait.

Hi, I take the inspiration from this event to speak my mind, probably not in the right spot.

First of all, I want to make my best congratulations on the excellent work done on this server to make the game so close the original.
Congratulations, from my personal experience, I can say that this is the best unofficial server I have ever played.

Thank you for the feedback, we're no where near perfect but every person who works on this project busts their butts and bends over backwards to give what we can to the community.

giphy.gif

Too little too late. Disabling buffs upon zoning in really sucks, too. Buffs aren't the reason Naxx is going to seem undertuned. Having guilds farm AQ40 for a year is. Pz.

Too little too late. Disabling buffs upon zoning in really sucks, too. Buffs aren't the reason Naxx is going to seem undertuned. Having guilds farm AQ40 for a year is. Pz.

The everyone is forgetting is that we did mc,bwl and aq with 1.12.1 talents. Now we finally have the right talents for the right content. I dont think it will be that big of a faceroll as everyone thinks

Disabling buffs forever, or for a long time would hurt the server. The need for Heads and Hearts is part of the motivation for running old raids as well as levelling alts. It could also lead to hardcore raid-logging since not that much prep is needed.
Before the Zandalar and Warchief buffs were enabled on Feenix (and before the Realmplayers culture plagued the realm) ZG was getting plenty of action alongside guilds progressing endgame content. The difference, I suppose, is that ZG was being run by groups of players motivated by the armour and weapon upgrades they could find, and as a consequence, the instance wasn't being entirely brute-forced by overgeared PvElitists. I actually really enjoyed this game at that point...

But that's pretty irrelevant because the management could delete the Zandalar buff from the game completely and guilds on Kronos would continue to run ZG indefinitely to satisfy their nerdy desires for marginally higher stat points on the head/legs armour.

why are people talking about zg? ... if naxx isnt cleared on the first day thats already a succes. back in vanilla a casual guild would use all the time until tbc patch for 1 wing while not even having cthun killed. if you think the content is getting too hard...go play sims. if you want instant gradification go play retail wow. thanks!

Sometimes, mistakes in the future can be avoided by looking at the past, check 13m43s:

[video=youtube;Falm0H7VEiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Falm0H7VEiQ&feature=youtu.be&t=13m43s[/video]

Sometimes, mistakes in the future can be avoided by looking at the past, check 13m43s:

[video=youtube;Falm0H7VEiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Falm0H7VEiQ&feature=youtu.be&t=13m43s[/video]

Mind=blown

So, you're saying Kronos is Blizzlike?

Top Bottom