• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Naxxramas PTR

That's for them to answer. If Naxx is blizzlike, it will be cleared on the first night in a few hours. I suppose they want to make it somewhat challenging and fun to progress through after AQ40 being such a snoozefest. If Skeram, Fankriss and twins hadn't been so bugged (the last two wiping raids without possibility to avoid it), AQ40 would have been cleared in 30-60 minutes less.

Last edited:
Naxx will be cleared in first 1-2 weeks by the big guilds. Rest will need to invest some more time to teach their people the necessary tactics and coordination for specific harder fights. This is so unless they go with increased HP pools or other custom changes.

If the majority of players wanted to "prolong the fun"(though making it easier due to the gear collected in the meantime) they would have voted for release wing-by-wing instead of whole instance but sadly that window is closed now it seems.....
I still believe this to be a big mistake looking into the future but majority chose otherwise.

Last edited:
That's for them to answer. If Naxx is blizzlike, it will be cleared on the first night in a few hours. I suppose they want to make it somewhat challenging and fun to progress through after AQ40 being such a snoozefest. If Skeram, Fankriss and twins hadn't been so bugged (the last two wiping raids without possibility to avoid it), AQ40 would have been cleared in 30-60 minutes less.

I get your point but isn't that irrelevant? Isn't the challenge for guild like Synced and Vanguard to geht the server firsts and when that is done to clear raids fast? I would find it quite sad to see raids becoming harder because of the top four guilds (~200-250 people) dictating how the difficulty should be. You are good players, but you are not alone on this server and I highly doubt that nobody will have difficulties in Naxx.

Last edited:
If Naxx is blizzlike, it will be cleared on the first night in a few hours.
Naxx will be cleared in first 1-2 weeks by the big guilds.
Am I the only one thinking that it highly depends on how narrow is Sapphiron bottleneck? We can't be sure if he can be killed without any frost resistance even in Blizzlike settings. On the other hand, if they buff it in a way so many raidmembers will need a lot of frost resistance, the fun can be prolonged for weeks or even months.

The only bottlenecks in Naxx are
1) Number of priests and gear on Gothik,
2) Number of geared warriors to tank without taunt resists on 4hm and/or soakers depending on the strategy,
3) Having enough gear to sustain the two slightly longer fights (Sapphiron and KT).

If it's a blizzlike setting you'll need barely any FrR and I'm sure that the top guilds have prepared well in advance. If they release a buffed version it'll still be cleared in a few weeks tops, the only difference being that the worse guilds won't make it past 9/15.

So is there going to be more testing? There was an announcement for Abo wing ages ago but no news since :c

Since it always takes some time until decisions are made: we demand naxx ptr wing 3+4+frostwyrm lair+kel within two days!

It's ready when it's ready aq was a mess at launch so let them take their time

Top Bottom