• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Naxxramas Updates, Kronos III, and Kronos TBC

It can always be more, but population is very healthy right now. I don't see a problem.

why making new servers instead making ppl using 1 single or 2 at most vanilla , just vanilla servers and let it be there ? current status is realms looks really dead only raid lovers plays to get the epix and nothing more.

Kronos III is the death sentence of Kronos I. Have you not learn anything from the past experience with Kronos II? I would simply not do it at all.

Kronos TBC makes no sense to me considering TwinStar already has a TBC branch. A better alternative would be to have a PTE system, where players could copy their max level character among all expansions currently supported by TwinStar.

Kronos III is the death sentence of Kronos I. Have you not learn anything from the past experience with Kronos II? I would simply not do it at all.

Kronos TBC makes no sense to me considering TwinStar already has a TBC branch. A better alternative would be to have a PTE system, where players could copy their max level character among all expansions currently supported by TwinStar.

you obviously didn't read the first post

you obviously didn't read the first post
Perhaps you did not understand mine. I meant to have PTE among all expansions currently supported by TwinStar instead to open new realms from other expansions within a vanilla / classic project like Kronos.

Last edited:
is there any forum section for twinstars tbc or any posts with more info ?

maybe a Q and A post or something ?

is there any forum section for twinstars tbc or any posts with more info ?
There's no Twinstar TBC right now. There was a CZ/SK Twinstar TBC server Ares, which tried to relaunch international but failed because of their main developer disappearing.

As for Kronos TBC, which is being developed by Kronos team, it's just loud words right now. They've began to uprade their Vanilla core to TBC almost a year ago, but no one knows if they did any progress worth mentioning. Assuming they did not, even the more loyal Kronos fans usually label KTBC as "coming 2034".

A long winded post asking if there is any further news about TBC server

I played on K1 till farming AQ got boring, I left, and then it was announced naxx was coming out. At this time I was already on a TBC server. Long story short, that server folded, my guild from K1 was rerolling on K3 and asked me to come back.

I egregiously lvled again and playing this content again. But I am getting tired of vanilla, and am actively looking for a good TBC. I love Kronos I feel they do an excellent job, however with nothing more than this brief hint and nothing further. I am waiting for a few possible new TBC coming out in the next few months and will leave the server. If they are crap?... I will still leave the server, I am not feeling the vanilla thing anymore.

And I get it who cares about 1 person... but I have found quite a few people on other servers that use to play on K1 or K2 and left because they are tired of vanilla.

I feel if the Kronos team put out a TBC server with their typical high quality, it would pull in a lot of players. Even if there was news on this, I might stick around and wait till its Launched.

TBC is under active development and on high priority list so soon ;)
Are you using the twinhead bug tracker for said server?
Of course not, who needs bugtrackers.

Of course yes, and "active development" means "last update in May".

In my ex-guild's Discord, no one believes in Kronos TBC. And these are people who have invested 2-3 years into Kronos, people with generally high faith in Kronos devs. But right now, these brief and vague promises just don't sound realistic at all.

Coming from overtly positive nimeralos, that's disheartening. Yet also I agree with the sentiment, as well as what's left of the loyal veterans from initial release of k1 AND k2.

Twinstar forever baiting us

Remember Ares' rise and fall? We do.

Hello ... Can developers tell us, how much longer do we have to wait to release TBC server? ... or When approximately will be Burning Crusade server released? .. Because i am tired of listening, that changes and improvements are being made and that news will be coming soon ... and I believe i´m not the only one that is tired of waiting for TBC server to release, because by me the TBC was the best type of WoW ever. .. Thank you

Would it be possible to get a sneak peak and a few words about TBC ?

Quick recording where u fly at low altitude through outlands, then a few words about character name/transfer/clone etc.

that shouldnt be too much to ask right ? :)

Note: i have heard it countless times from others whenver TBC is brought up and people typically have strong doubt or are negative since there are no news to TBC and a recording doesnt take long to make so why is there none ?... people wish for something more confirming and not empty words said ages ago so give us something to confirm TBC will arrive. :)

Last edited:
I also am curious about the TBC server. I know many players/ex-guilds from K1, K3 and then our guild moved to Classic, but stopped playing for various reasons. And a TBC to follow up on all the vanilla played would be awesome.

I would think that it’s actually a good time to put out a good TBC. A lot of Kronos players have played through vanilla at least once. And then the Classic wow group, a lot didn’t realize how hard vanilla was, and would probably like a slightly easier TBC.

People wanting BC in general with the Kronos team heading it up, they're getting their wish. But for the existing players on K1 that do not want BC, they'll see their realm pop deflate after the current players that want BC set up their mats & alts Online chat

Last edited:
Top Bottom