• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Need help finding DBM/LVBM v2.341

Baowski

Authorized
Hey!

Been googling for DBM/LVBM v2.341 for hours now. I've been able to find LVBM v1.92, 1.93 and 2.0, all of these versions have bugged timers for AV (timers don't show up except the 'Battle starts in XXs'). While I'm in AV, i often get pop ups from LVBM that other members of the raid has a version 2.341, these same members are always the ones to use the announce functions to announce time left on bunkers, towers and graveyards. I've tried asking people in-game, however everyone I've come across seem to either not answer at all, don't understand English or don't remember where they got their addon version.

For now I'm using BGAssist which at least has the timer function working, although i have to mouseover it to get seconds left and so on. I've heard that you can modify BGAssist to add an announce function to it, however I'd much rather try to get my hands on DBM/LVBM v2.341, but I'm thinking it may be hidden on some private guild/realm forum somewhere?

If anyone has any idea about where to find this version, or already has it and are willing to upload it somewhere, I would be eternally grateful. :)

Thanks!

I have searched long and hard for this too a while ago, and came to the conclusion this version is probably chinese. Ive never been able to find it, and instead edited the 2.0 lua to say its 2.34 so I wouldnt get spammed so hard by 2.34 chinese telling me to update :p

Top Bottom